Wednesday, April 8, 2009

welcome back my friends,to the show that never ends

After 2 plus months of, almost literally, waiting for divine intervention to save my old, torn and tattered computer from the throws of death, I have finally broken down and, for the first time in my life, purchased a NEW computer!

What this means for you, my "adoring" public, is that I will be once again sharing a wide variety of tales, parrables, thoughts, and general useless information with you all.

Later today, I will return with a few thoughts on Wrestlemania 25, the opening of another baseball season, a quick look at my Red Sox, and the Pottsdam Purchase. Just kidding- I didnt even watch Wrestlemania 25......

To close things up here musically, I would like to say that.....( everybody tune up) Its such a good feeling...to know you're alive....its such a happy feeling, your growing inside...and when you wake up,ready to say.... we're gonna make a snappy new day!!!!

Thank you and good day!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! don't blame you for not shelling out 60 bucks to watch something you can get on dvd for like 20 in a month or so

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, I did watch it....my joke was geared towards my discussing the Pottsdam Summit, which i mistakenly called "purchased". Undertaker vs Michaels was worth the price alone- off the chart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard alot of people saying it could beat out Steamboat/Savage as the best Wrestlemania match ever.. I'll get it on dvd eventually.. get the Hall of fame ,and all the extras for 40 bucks less lol

    ReplyDelete